Tuesday 22 July 2014

Review: Etude House Alphabetical Sheet Mask - Hyaluronic Acid

Etude House Hydrating Mask - Hyaluronic Acid


I have always loved Etude House product every since I heard it from a Youtuber, so I decided to try out their masks as they are doing a promotion.

Etude House is a South Korean Cometic and Skincare brand owned by Amore Pacific. Their brand theme is Princess like and they believe that makeup should be playful.
Their aim:
  • High quality
  • Affordability
  • Lovely design
  • Diverse colour range
Etude House has opened up stores in Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Brunei, Myanmar and Japan and will probably expand in the future as it is well established and known in Asia.

Today, I will be reviewing the Hydrating Mask from their Alphabet line.

Hyaluronic Acid - H

[My Skin type: Dry/sensitive skin]

This mask contains Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) with excellent water storage capabilities, providing rich moisture to keep skin perfectly moist everyday.

Directions:
  1. Apply the toner after cleansing
  2. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area
  3. Remove mak after 15 to 20 minutes and lightly message the remaining solution with hands
 
Ingredients:



My thoughts: After using this for the first time, my skin instantly felt plump, it is as if my skin has sucked in some water. I like this product because it gives instant results and also after using the mask there is always a lot of serum left over in the mask packet, which means I can use the excess serum to moisturise my face. I also like the fact that there is no plastic protective layer within the mask packet because I find that very annoying especially when the serum is very runny. The smell is very pleasant and it does not smell like I have put something toxic and chemical-like on my face. I would purchase this mask again and would happily pay the price of around 50p for this which was how much it was when there was a promotion.  The material that they used for the mask feels very gentle on the skin too which is a bonus!

Pros:
  • Hydrates the skin instantly after use
  • The mask fits most facial shapes
  • Uses good material
  • Good quality
  • Nice smell
Cons:
  • Does not dry quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment