Monday 21 July 2014

Review: InnisfreeJeju Volcanic pore scrub foam

Innisfree- Jeju Volcanic pore scrub foam

With scoria and green complex (150ml)


(My skin type: Dry/sensitive skin)

Innisfree is a South Korean skincare and makeup brand and I personally love their skincare lines such as the green tea line. I will be doing a review in the future on one of their green tea products. There is also another line called the Jeju Volcanic line which is meant to be suitable for all skin types especially oily skin.

This Jeju volcanic pore scrub foam is a scrub foam with Jeju volcanic clusters to purify pores and exfoliate dead skin cells.

Directions:
 Create a lather and gently message. When dealing with partial areas where blackheads exist, massage and rinse off with luk war water. (Use 1 to 2 times a week)


Ingredients:

 


My thoughts: I think this product can be used as a daily scrub to get rid of the impurities on my skin. However, I do not think it is effective enough to get rid of blackheads. What I like about the product is that the small beads within the scrub are so fine, my skin is not damaged no matter how hard I scrub my face. If I was to apply the same technique to other scrubs I've used then my skin would perhaps be slightly irritated. Also, this product is perfect for my skin type!

Price: I bought this product in Hong Kong for around 75 HK dollars which is about £5.70.

Pros:
  • Leaves your face very clean
  • Gentle on the skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • A lot of product
  • Can last for a year or a year and a half (depending on how often you use it)
Con
  • Pricey
  • Does not get rid of blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment