Friday 1 August 2014

Review: 3 Concept Eyes Fresh Aqua Mist

3 Concept Eyes- Fresh Aqua Mist




My skin type: Dry and sensitive skin

3 Concept Eyes is a very popular brand in Asia and is run by a company called Stylenanda which was discovered in 2004. I thought I might try out their Fresh Aqua Mist for the summer to hydrate my skin on the go and also as I had ordered some other makeup stuff from Yesstyle, there would only be free shipping if I ordered just over £20. I bought this mist for around £2.50 for 30ml.

My thoughts: To be honest, I thought this mist was a waste of money because firstly, it does not moisturise my face. I would much prefer using cream because it is more effective and secondly, the smell of the mist is not pleasant, it just smells of chemicals. It seems like I am spraying a bunch of chemicals on my face and the company has not even bothered to include the ingredients on the packaging. The omission of the ingredients stated shows that the product isn't reliable and it's properties can't be verified. A positive aspect of this product that I can say is that I can bring the mist everywhere with me and it is especially suitable for holidays to refresh and to cool down the face. I can also agree that when sprayed on the face full of makeup, the makeup will not smudge.

Pros:
  • Makeup does not smudge
  • Portable
  • Refreshing on the face
  • Useful for hot weather
Cons:
  • Takes a while to dry
  • Unpleasant smell
  • Expensive
  • Does not moisturise dry skin


No comments:

Post a Comment