Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Boots Botanics skin relief serum ULTRA CALM

Boots Botanics skin relief serum ULTRA CALM

With calming marshmallow






I wanted to try out Boot's botanics line for a long time because I liked the idea of their all natural ingredients from Kew Gardens. This product is sold in Boots for £7.99.

Description: Scientifically proven to reduce skin sensitivity in 2 weeks, this easily absorbed active serum works to boost skins resistance to daily stresses.
The unique soothing blend of Marshmallow, Liquorice and Linden Flower works to reduce redness and sensitivity to leave skin visibly calm and immediately comforted.
Marshmallow is nature’s soothing star. The roots are packed with natural sugars and polyphenols that work together to help leave skin less reactive and altogether calmer.This was obtained from the 
Boots website




How to use:

Use morning and evening after cleansing.
Sweep upwards over your face and neck and follow with your day or night moisturiser


My thoughts: Over the two weeks from using this product, I did notice a slight difference to the redness on my cheeks when waking up in the morning, but not a massive difference to the sensitivity of my skin. I am still using this product and have been using it for a few months now, I would say nothing drastic has happened to my face and I would say that the product has not done well in clearing the redness of my skin because now and again I do sometimes get red cheeks even when using the product. I probably would not buy this product again in the future.


Here is a swatch of the product



Pros:
  • Does have a slight cooling sensation
  • All natural
Cons:
  • Only made a slight difference now and again
  • Does not have lasting finishing effect 

No comments:

Post a Comment