Wednesday 15 October 2014

Review: Innifree Vivid Tint Rouge #6

Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge #6

Innisfree is most known for their skincare but I have also heard great things about their makeup as well so I thought I would try it out!
I decided to choose a lip tint because they are easy to apply and since my lips are prone to dryness, a lip tint would be a better alternative to a lipstick.




Description:

  • Vivid colour
  • Clear colour
  • Light and creamy texture

  • This description was obtained from the Koreadepart website

    Purpose: This is supposed to a vibrant lip colour on the lips

    Directions: Dab the tiniest amount of the product onto the lips and use the applicator to spread the product.
    It can also be used by applying lightly in the centre of the lips.

    Ingredients: This product contains Camellia Oil and also the products they use are non-animal, non-talc and non benzophenone.


    My thoughts: I thought this lip tint would be pigmented because I have already tried their vivid tint rouge in #2, but sadly it was not. The lip tint has a funny taste and I do not really like the feeling of the lip tint on my lips because of the taste. The tint itelf is not pigmented, applying this on gives my lips a more natural vibrant colour of my own lip colour. I like that fact that it gives a shiny finish and the colour looks very natural. I thought this tint was going to give a peachy lip colour but instead it gave a more brighter colour of my own lip colour.


    Pros:
    • Long lasting
    • Easy to apply
    • Price is affordable
    • Shiny finish
    Cons:
    • Funny taste
    • Not very pigmented
    • Does not give much colour
    Price: This was around 760 HK dollars which is £5.80 which is affordable

    Purchase?: I would not repurchase this product again purely becaue of the smell and taste.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment