Wednesday 23 July 2014

Non-churn Ice cream

Hey!
I made some ice cream in less than 15 minutes and this is how it's done...






I got ideas from the Goodfood website, here is the link to the non-churn ice cream. Here.
I altered the Goodfood recipe slightly, you can do the same too!

Method
  1. I mixed vanilla from one vanilla pod and ½ a 397g can sweetened condensed milk with a whisk.
  2. I then cut up around 400g of strawberries.
  3. I wanted to add a bit of crunch so I found some biscuits lying around and crushed some up.
  4. In another bowl whisk 600ml of double cream until there are soft peaks.
  5. Stir in the condensed milk.
  6. Add the strawberries and crushed biscuits.
  7. Freeze overnight or for at least four hours.
Here is my finished product!, hope you like it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment