Tuesday 3 March 2015

Review: Aritaum Honey Melting Tint #Sugar Syrup

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint

#Sugar Syrup


Hey lovelies!
This is the first of the many things that I bought from South Korea!, I still cannot believe I visited Korea, I wish I should have stayed a few more days.

I bought this product because I have heard from many Korean bloggers and Youtubers that this is highly rated in the top products to buy in South Korea.




Source: http://www.beautifan.com







The image on the right is not its true colour and looks a bit orange in the picture.

Here are swatches of the Honey Melting Tint on my lip:
  • Top one is my natural lip colour
  • Second one is the lip tint in natural lighting
  • Third one is the lip tint with flash

 
Here is another picture:
 
 


 
 
My thoughts: I knew what the product was going to be like even before buying it because of the amount of blog posts I read about this and now I am blogging about it!
I am very pleased with this lip tint, it pairs well with my skin tone, I would say it enhances the colour of my lips, making my overall appearance look healthier. This is a very pretty baby rose pink, great for everyday wear. The tint itself is moisturising and very pigmented, I find that if I apply too much, it looks unnatural and it highlights the cracks in the lips. Instead, I apply a tiny bit on my upper lip and bottom lip and use my finger to spread it out. The lasting power is around 3-4 hours which is average for typical Korean lip tints. I do think it is a very good product but it is on the pricey side for a lip balm. On the whole, I am very impressed with the colour pay off and I am also happy with the colour that I chose too.
 
Cost: ₩9000
 
Pros:
  • The pigmentation is amazing considering it is only a lip balm/tint.
  • Smells like fruit punch
  • I love the packaging, so sleek
Cons:
  • Slightly expensive for a lip balm
  • It is very solid and can be hard to blend  
 
Repurchase?: Now that more there are more colours available, I would definitely repurchase this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment