Wednesday 3 September 2014

Review: Innisfree white tone up sleeping pack

Innisfree white tone up sleeping pack

with pure berries extracts and green complex

Hi guys!

I came across this highly recommended South Korean cosmetics brand called 'Innisfree' which promotes eco-friendly products and they are involved in the Green Life Campaign. Their flagship stores are located in Asia, such as South Korea, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore and New Delhi (India). If you're anywhere else like me in the UK, you can order it online at Koreadepart or Yesstyle.

Innisfree has four different types of sleeping packs and I have three of them which are the Green tea sleeping pack, the wine jelly sleeping pack and this one that I will be reviewing. I have also reviewed the other two, if you want to see, just go to my archive :)

I would have to say this sleeping pack is the best one out of the three!!
This product is (says on the box): Formulated with fresh berry ingredients to refine skin texture and vitamin B3 to brigthen up skin ton, this gel-like type sleeping pack helps you to present a brighter and milky complexion. 

This is what it looks like:




 My skin type: Dry to sensitive skin

My thoughts: I really do think this product works a lot, the sleeping pack feels light and it is not sticky and does not bother me when I am sleeping. There are little beads that you pop whilst applying the mask on which makes it a bit fun. I have noticed that over time, my face has gone a lot brighter but has not necessarily whitened. This has improved the appearance of my skin and has lightened some of my dark patches. I have started using it on my arms as well. Although it feels odd and slimey, I really do believe that this product has worked in lightening the dark areas of my armpits. I love this product and I've been using it for a year now and the tube still looks full, I bought another one just in case I ran out, it looks like I am going to have to sell it if it is not used up by next year.

Innisfree advices you to throw away their products after 12-24 months of use. This shows that Innisfree provides their products with the most natural ingredients and those ingredients are more likely to expire than heavy processed ingredients. Innisfree does not usually add any preservatives in their skincare products. Good on them!

Directions: During your evening skin care routine in the phrase of applying cream, apply an appropiate amount evenly onto entire face avoiding the eye and lip area and gently message for better absorption. Leave on overnightand rinse off as you wash a next morning.  

Ingredients:
 
 

Cost: This sleeping mask is the most expensive out of the three. It was 110 HK dollars which is about £8.44. I think it is still worth buying!

 Pros:
  • Brightening effect
  • Lighten dark spots
  • Look healthy
  • Good price
  • Lasting results
  • A lot of product
Cons:
  • None, it love it too much!
Purchase?: YES, of course, I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment