Wednesday 8 October 2014

Review: Vivid Tint Rouge #2

Innisfree vivid tint rouge #2

This will be my first Innisfree cosmetic product review for you guys!!!
Innisfree is most known for their skincare but I have also heard great things about their makeup as well so I thought I would try it out!
I decided to choose a lip tint because they are easy to apply and since my lips are prone to dryness, a lip tint would be a better alternative to a lipstick.



Description: 
  • Vivid colour
  • Clear colour
  • Light and creamy texture 
This description was obtained from the Koreadepart website

Purpose: This is supposed to a vibrant lip colour on the lips

Directions: Dab the tiniest amount of the product onto the lips and use the applicator to spread the product.
It can also be used by applying lightly in the centre of the lips.




Ingredients: This product contains Camellia Oil and also the products they use are non-animal, non-talc and non benzophenone.

My thoughts: I am very impressed with this product because of the pigmentation. A dab of this product can cover my entire lip. I normally find that a bright lip colour like this is too much for an everyday ideal look, therefore I usually lightly dab the tiniest amount on the centre of my lips and gradually spread the product evenly for a more natural look. However, I do find that the tint drys very quickly so I strongly advise to spread out the product quickly and also if you do not want your fingers to stain, use a makeup sponge or a lip brush to spread out the product. I like the fact that this lip tint gives a slightly matte finish and does not dry the lips out which is vital for my lips.

Pros: 
  • Long lasting
  • Easy to apply
  • Price is affordable
  • Very pigmented
Cons:
  • Hard to take off
  • Can stain the lips and fingers


No comments:

Post a Comment