Wednesday 24 September 2014

Review: Innisfree Eyebrow Powder Kit #2

Innisfree Eyebrow Powder Kit #2


Decription: A light brown matte colour and a dark greyish matte colour. The light colour to be used at the front bit of the eyebrows and the dark colour to be used at the tip of the eyebrow. This product creates a natural brow.





How to use: Apply on the brow with the brush available


Cost: This cost exactly 100 HK dollars in the Innisfree shop  in Mong Kok which is around £7.70 which is quite a reasonable price considering it is a brow powder kit and not just a pencil.






My thoughts: At first I did not really like the product because I did not think the brush was very good. But now I have gathered the brush is designed in a way that when I apply the powder on, it looks completely natural. I find the brush can collect a lot of product which is good if I want to apply it on heavily to make my brows lighter. The thing I do not like about this is the packaging, it looks a tiny bit tacky and it feels like the the kits is made out of cheap material, but apart from that, nothing else. I grew to really like the product though, the powder lasts for around five hours which is quite good and it is great for a trip out to town or something, it stays on for quite a long time. I like the powder because the finish is very natural, the brush actually helps with the application of the powder onto the brow. The kit is very small and it is handy to put in your handbag and easy to use too. I can also use the product to contour my nose too which is very good. I am a very happy bunny and will purchase this again if I have the chance to.

Pros:
  • Reasonable price
  • Natural looking
  • Brush is good even though it is cheap material
  • Can create own brow colour
Cons:
  • Cheap packaging
  • Cheap brush
Purchase?: I would like to buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment