Monday 21 July 2014

Review: 3 Concept Eyes- Jumbo Lip Crayon #BOHEMIAN PINK

3 Concept Eyes: Jumbo Lip Crayon #BOHEMIAN PINK

This brand is well known in Asia, I would describe it as an Asian version of Topshop. 3 Concept Eyes is the makeup brand from the clothing company called Stylenanda. I discovered this brand whilst I was browsing through Lookbook two years ago and I fell in love with their style and products ever since. But I only had managed to get hold of their products only recently. Stylenanda have their own website where you can order their 3 Concept Eyes products, it is at http://en.stylenanda.com/  as they ship from Korea, shipping tends to be very expensive.
There are other websites such as Yesstyle which provides free shipping over £20.


Here is a picture of the lip crayon and a swatch on my arm :)

I bought this product in a small shop in Hong Kong- Mong Kok for around HK$100 which is roughly around £9.







My thoughts: I expected the lip crayon to be much longer than how it appeared on the Stylenanda website, therefore I was a bit disappointed in that. The packaging looked very sleek much like the MAC packaging. I like that the colour matches the actual lip colour on the packaging itself which is handy when choosing the colour of the lip crayon. Also I found that the lip crayon itself was very creamy and can be applied very easily, but it leaves a slight frosty finish which I personally do not like. This is perfect for an everyday natural look and I am happy with the quality of the product and I think it is worth buying.

Pros:
  • Reasonable price
  • Moisturising
  • Perfect for everyday
  • Good quality packaging and product
Cons:
  • Only lasts for around two to three hours (need to reapply)
  • Quite a small pencil
  • Not twistable and will have to be sharpened

    No comments:

    Post a Comment