Sunday 15 March 2015

Review: Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack

Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack

with red wine and green complex

From the packaging: Enriched with wine extracts from France. Wine creates a clear smooth jelly-like skin by gently lifting away dead skin cells and providing hydrating moisture.

This sleeping pack claims to create a clear and resilent jelly-like skin with its shape-memory barrier.

I always hear that most of Innisfree ingredients come from the Jeju Island and I wanted to try this out because the products in this sleeping pack are from elsewhere and I liked the idea of a jelly sleeping pack.

Hope you like this review!





Directions: In the last stage of your evening skincare routine, apply with appropriate amount onto the face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Gently message before you go to bed and rinse off with water the next morning.

Benefits of red wine
  • Gives healthy glowy skin
  • Can remove blemishes
  • Plumps up wrinkles
  • Can clear pores
  • Can help lighten skin tone
My thoughts: I have many things to say about this wonderful sleeping pack! I think this sleeping pack is my favourite out of the collection that I have, this is because it just feels like cream when applied and my skin instantly absorbs it, it just not feel sticky at all, around about thirty minutes after application, it feels as thought my skin has already absorbed the product. I feel the benefits of the sleeping pack in the morning too. I feel my skin looks healthier and brighter and also plump. I do not need to even rinse of the mask in the morning because it has completely absorbed into my skin and nothing is left, even though the description on the packaging say to. The smell is very pleasant and the product does not irritate my skin which is great. The product itself feels just like jelly and can mould into different shapes. It was funny because I took some product out and the next time I used this, the top bit of the jelly had moved and went back to the shape that it was before when I didn't use it.





Price: This was around 98 HK dollars which is around £7.50, which I think is cheap. Make sure you check the price again as the exchange rate always changes.

Pros:
  • Does not take long to apply
  • Lovely smell
  • Not sticky
  • Feels like cream
  • Instant results
Cons:
  • None because it love it that much!
Purchase?: I would repurchase this product again, I love it that much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment