Friday 8 May 2015

Review: Skinfood Bb cream Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB SPF 20 PA+

Skinfood Bb cream Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB SPF 20 PA+


I already like Skinfood's skin care products and wanted to try their makeup products so I opted for a BB cream because I needed one :)





My thoughts: This product does not have much coverage and that is why I would chose other BB creams over this. I like the factor that this have SPF 20 PA+ and well as giving a matte finish because usually SPF things can make your skin look shiny which I personally do not like. I would say that this BB cream will last around 4 hours on the face which is not that long, therefore would need reapplying throughout the day.  Whilst I was washing off the BB cream when testing, I noticed that the BB cream was waterproof, which is great in the raining seasons, but there are better BB creams out there and I am exactly disappointed in this but all in all Skinfood is still produce other great products that I have tried and tested out.



Here is a picture of me with only the bb cream on, there is a clear difference. :)


Price: This cost around 46 Hk dollars which is about £3.50 which is very cheap for a BB cream.

Pros:
  • Gives a matte finish
  • Cheap
  • Cute packaging
  • Waterproof
Cons:
  • Not much coverage
  • Does not last that long
  • Feels like there is no BB cream
Purchase?: I would not repurchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment