Wednesday 20 May 2015

Review: Green Tea Hand Gel Cream by THEFACESHOP

Green Tea Hand Cream

with green tea extract and olive oil


Hey guys! I want to share with you this hand cream, it is not anything that I heard of before because it is a gel based cream.





Benefits of Green tea
  1. Rich in antioxidants
  2. Rich in epigallocatechin gallate (powerful antioxidant and inhibits the growth of cancer cells)
  3. Catechin polyphenols
  4. Lower cholesterol levels
  5. Prevent arthritus
  6. Boosts immune system
If there are so many benefits, this hand cream must be good? , I heard Green tea in general is very beneficial to the health, that is why I chose this flavour out of the two that were available which was Green Tea and Honey Citron Tea.


Gel Creams

These creams are different to normal moisturising creams, they feel light to the touch and it does not take long to even distribute the product around the hands. It does not require as much rubbing into the skin and is great for summer!

Directions: Apply to clean hands as needed by gently messaging into hands.

Ingredients:




My thoughts: I thought the cream is very easy to apply, I think the good thing about the gel is that it hydrates your skin instantly and also I find that it drys quickly and is definitely not greasy which I find can be an important factor in finding a good hand cream. Although after it drys, it does feel as though my hands feels dirty.

Pros:
  • Lightweight
  • Very pleasant smell
  • Drys verys quickly
  • Cheap (£2)
Cons:
  • Is not highly moisturising
  • Leaves your hands feeling oddly dirty (feels rubbery when my fingers are rubbed against each other)





2 comments:

  1. I always find hand gels don't seem to moisturise so well.. its so hard to find the balance between a thick moisturising cream that make hands feel sweaty and a gel that makes hands feel great but not enough moisture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh! I totally agree, I've actually recently discovered soap and glory hand food cream. It smells so nice and also moisturises pretty well and I'm the sort of person that get really dry hands..

      Delete