Wednesday 29 April 2015

Review: Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam

Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam



I have never tried a Japanese product and I heard very good things about the AQUAMOIST as a whole. I bought this in the airport on my way back to the United Kingdom because I did not have a cleanser and so I thought I better try this out. They have a moisturising series, collagen series and whitening series.

This is in the moisturising series:

On the website, it claims that the moisturising series guarantees superb moisture. It covers the skin, just as the natural barrier sebum does, to maintain the skins moisture and keeps the skin soft and elastic.

Check out their other products!




How to use: Squeeze some onto palm, lather with water and massage over your face, then rinse with water. For better moisturising result, use with other products of AQUAMOIST.

Cost: This cost around 40 HK dollars which is around £3.07 which is a reasonable pricing for this Japanese product, It may cost a lot more if you're buying it in another country such as United Kingdom because of shipping.





My thoughts: I have been using this product from a year and have nearly finished. I have to say, this is a great product!, over time I have noticed my skin has not been peeling as much from dry skin. After using this every time, you can feel the squeeky cleansiness of your face. Some people may not like the squeeky clean feeling on the face and I am one of them! But it does the job. It washes my eye makeup off and foundation a well as not drying out my skin. There is no distinctive smell which I like because that way I know it could be less likely to cause irritation to my skin.

Pros:
  • Leaves your face squeeky clean
  • No perfume scent, good for sensitive skin
  • Keeps your skin moisturised
Cons:
  • I cannot find this product anywhere in the United Kingdom and it is hard to buy online
Purchase?: I would repurchase this product again, it's so great!

Please like this post if you think this was useful and comment down to tell me what stuff you want me to review :)

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment