Sunday 31 May 2015

Purchases :my beauty purchases over the last few months

 
Hey girlies,  I wanted to share with you some of the items I bought over the past few months,  I will soon do a lookbook styling these items and I will be looking forward to showing you guys how I would wear these items to hopefully give you some inspiration.
Beauty and makeup items:
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish (forgot to add that to the picture)
- Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
- Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
- Klairs Rich Moist Sheet Mask
- Brilliant Love Heart Lip Care 3 Step System
- Real Techniques brush set (contour brush, buffing brush, pointed foundation brush and a detailer brush
-Mac 275 brush
-Leed cotton pads
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment