Saturday 29 August 2015

Summer Adventures in London: 23/08/15

WARNING!, you may feel very hungry as I'm about to show you all the delicious food I ate on that day...

We decided to head out to China Town for Dim Sum after church session and we ended up at Dumplings' Legend, normally we would choose Golden Dragon as our first choice for Dim Sum in London but there were no spaces.

Here's my OOTD taken at church, you can see a peek of my older sister there, she got in the way and this was the only decent photo. 

Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
Cardigan: H&M

Those Singaporean noodles were so spicy, my eyes were watering after my first bite but I carried on eating it because it was that tasty and addictive!! 

This makes miss Hong Kong :((
This is my favourite all time bubble tea place to go, the green tea and red bean slushy is the drink I always get from there and they always make it right.  The matcha flavour is strong and also this has red bean mixed in which adds extra sweetness to the drink! Random panda in the middle of China Town! 
We gave our tummies a little rest..

We arranged to meet a friend and she took us to GBK after our church session, it has been too long!! 
GBK stands for Gourmet Burger Kitchen, they serve many different kinds of burgers and they have now began to boarden the chip variety to include dishes like skinny fries, sweet potato  and chunk fries.. 


You have to try the milkshakes here!!, they are made with the finest ingredients, made with real ice cream and milk with added preferred flavour, in this case it was over.

When you download the GBK and you are a student, you will be able to receive 30% off your food bill, isn't that such a bargain!! 
With downloading the app, there are rewards to be won with every order... 
This is the end to this blog, hope you enjoyed staring at what I ate..

No comments:

Post a Comment