Sunday 23 August 2015

Spicy Avenue haul!

Hi guys, I recently ordered some clothes because I felt like it hahaaa

Here are the things I bought: 



When I received my package I noticed the skirt I chose was not the one I chose when I ordered and initially I was very angry but then I found a handwritten note from the manager herself to say the skirt was out of stock so they replaced it with a different kind and I also received a voucher for my next purchase, they was really cute hhaha.

This is my first time ordering from this website and I think the clothing quality are pretty good for the price. Bear in mind most of the their clothing are one size but none the less they fit me perfectly. I am pleasantly surprised with how well the jeans fit me and the quality of them is similar to my TOPSHOP jeans. The only issue was the skirt, it flares out a lot but all can be amended with a few stitch ups here and there. 
I will definitely order from this site again in the future and overall I am very happy with my order, thank you Spicy Avenue for your good service.

When you order over $99 worth of things, express shipping by DHL is totally free, the order comes in about a week so you don't even have to wait that long.

Enjoy the rest of your day my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment