Tuesday 30 December 2014

Review: Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off

Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off


Skinfood basically means food for the skin, what a great concept!!
On the skinfood webite it says it uses 'food' which is good for the skin and delivers nutrition to the skin instantly.

This rice mask is one of the popular products in Skinfood so I bought it to try it out!!
Hope you like my review, I've been using this for a year now and so I can give more details on the benefits that this gives over a long period of time.





Here is a swatch of it on my arm!

Decription: A wash-off mask that transforms skin into a pure and soft texture and contains rice bran water. The mask is white in colour with grainy bits in it, like tiny bits of rice, this must be for exfoliating.




How to use: After cleansing, gently massage with sample amount over dry face, avoiding eyes and mouth area. Concentrate around the nose area and repeat it using grains. Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 to 15 minutes of massage.

Ingredients:




Cost: This rice mask cost around 45 HK dollars which is around £3.45, I bought this in Colourmix. You can order this online at Sasa or Koreadepart.
Koreadepart is famous for selling Skinfood products and other Korean cometics and skincare, so you can check out their website!!


My thoughts: I must say that this mask gives instant results, my skin feels hydrated instantly. The white creamy texture of the product feels really cooling when I put it on, the product itself has a wet and oily texture, this competely washes off leaving your skin feeling plump and smooth. It feels as though you are really putting something very good for you on your skin. The grains in it can also exfoliate your skin too giving more benefits. This has been great in the winter times when I need a hydrating boost. Having used this product for around a year, I would say this product is only good for instant results, I have to say it does not do much about hydration over a long period of time of using this.


Pros:
  • Very hydrating
  • Instant results
  • Gentle
  • Smells nice
  • Simple packaging
  • Cheap

Cons:
  • Does not benefit the skin in hydration after using it for a long time, just gives instant results once used. 

Purchase?: I would repurchase this again purely because for the instant results.
   

2 comments:

  1. Nice review! :) I actually never heard of the brand before, but after reading your post, I'm going to search it up, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!, I hope you found it useful ^_^.

      Delete