Saturday 13 December 2014

Asia Adventures: OOTD at the Airport


I am going to take you with me on my Asia Adventures and what better to start this off with an OOTD!


Journey:
  • Gatwick Airport to Dubai International Airport (8 hours)
  • Dubai International Airport to Hong Kong International Airport (7 hours)


Comfort is important when it comes to traveling, especially when the flight is fourteen hours!

Grid Shirt- H&M
Grey T-shirt- H&M
Ankle Grazer Jeans- Topshop
Backpack- Herschel
Slippers- Topshop
Scarf- Accessorize

Just noticed that the colours of my scarf does not really match with my outfit. I could only bring one scarf on this trip and maximise storage for my purchase from South Korea, Macau and Hong Kong!
This scarf was so practical, it acted as a pillow, helped me keep warm and was my additional fashion accessory.

My Asia Adventures Day One is coming up very soon for you guys!, make sure you keep updated by following me.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment