Saturday 13 December 2014

Asia Adventures: Day One- London to Hong Kong

London to Hong Kong



Wow, what a long flight!

I did not get any sleep at all through the two journey, instead I watched films non stop!

Anyways to the exciting part, we landed at around two o' clock and caught the bus to our home in New Territories, this took about an hour. If we got the taxi, we would have saved half an hour but getting the bus was way cheaper.. 



The bus tickets cost us around 60 HK dollars each which is roughly £4.80. It isn't bad for an hour journey compared to if we got a taxi with our luggages it would cost around 300 HK dollars which is £24. I guess we would not really save that much money, next time I am just going to call a taxi, much easier. When we arrived at our destination I could not believe the amount of people out there. I was struggling to drag my luggage across the road without bumping into someone.
It was actually a mission to get to the taxi pick up area which happened to be right in the middle of the bus station area. Chances of getting run over by a car were very high.....

Later on in the day, we went to visit our family at the local Sheung Shui yum cha place.



In case we were feeling hungry later on, we decided to buy just a little midnight snack from our local supermarket, Wellcome.




We got a bit carried away with the shopping!

Hope I didn't make you too hungry!!, they'll be more foodie blog posts in the upcoming Asia Adventures!!

See you next time :)

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment