Wednesday 29 October 2014

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack

Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack

with green tea and green complex




I have recently been attracted to sleeping packs, they are easy to apply and I prefer having a light layer of product on my face, rather than a the usual face masks where the material can sometimes feel sufficating on the face.

The Green tea from this sleeping pack comes from the pure Jeju Island.
Jeju Island is known as the 'God of Islands' and is located near Korea.




Green tea Benefits
  •  Revives Dry skin
  • Revives Stressed skin
  • Supplying moisture

On the package, it says that: With its eco-friendly Jeju green tea moisture and vitamin particles, this sleeping pack creates a dewy and translucent complexion as it quenches your thirsty skin during your sleep

Directions: During your evening skincare routine, apply an appropiate amount and evenly spread over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area, to allow the formula to abosrb into your skin. Go to bed and rinse with water the next morning.

Price: I bought this sleeping pack in an individual store which sell Korean skincare at a cheaper price. It was 110HK dollars which is around £8.41. The pound may change depending on the exchange rate so make sure you check again.

Purchase?: I would not repurchase this product again because I would like to try new sleeping packs

 My skin type: Dry skin to sensitive skin
My thoughts: When I first put this sleeping pack on, it felt slightly sticky and I thought this feeling would stay on my face the whole night, but when I woke up it felt like my skin had absorbed it all, my face felt like I had just applied cream on my face and it wa not like what it felt when I first put on the sleeping mask. I like the smell of this sleeping pack a lot, I thought that this would irritate my skin but actually it did not, the strong smell did not irriate my skin at all. It does take a while to pop the beads in the sleeping mask and I would much prefer a gel like substance that does not take a while to apply. I do not feel the sleeping pack hydrates my skin that much because when I apply Bb cream, I still get dry patches on part of my face, it is due to my dry skin.

Pros:
  • I love the smell
  • A lot of product, could last up to two years.
  • Love the simple packaging
Cons:
  • Slightly hydrating
  • Slightly sticky





No comments:

Post a Comment