Wednesday 22 October 2014

Review: Etude House Alphabetical Sheet Mask- Mango

Afternoon guys!!
I'll be reviewing the Mango mask from Etude House.
I have already tried their I Need You mask line and was impressed, and so I held very high expectations for this Mango mask.

If you do not already know about their line there are masks for each letter of the alphabet.

A: Aloe (soothing relief)
B: Bulgarian Rose (brightening)
C: Collagen (firming)
D: Dandelion (revitalizing)
E: Elder Flower (soothing & moisturizing)
F: Fig (purifying)
G: Green tea (moisture & relief)
H: Hyaluronic Acid (richly moisturizing)
I: Immortelle (energizing & nourishing)
J: Job's Tears (revitalizing & smoothing)
K: Korean Ginsing (revitalizing & nourishing)
L: Lemon (tone clarifying)
M: Mango (nourishing and firming)
N: Noni (revitalizing)
O: Olive (deep moisture)
P: Pomegranate (smooth elasticity)
Q: Q10 (tightening & firming)
R: Royal Jelly (smooth hydration)
S: Shea Butter (richly nourishing)
T: Tea Tree (trouble care)
U: Unpolished Rice (firming & nourishing)
V: Vitamin Complex (radiating skin)
W: White Pearl (bright complexion)
X: Xylitol Forest (clean moisture)
Y: Yogurt strawberry (soft & moist)
Z: Zucchini (nourishing & moisturizing)
♥ :Heart: 5 berry complex (antioxidant)
@ :Snail (Snail Mucus)

[My skin type: Dry to sensitive skin]

This Mango mask contains mango extract (Mangifera Indica (Mango)Fruit Extract) which is know for its variety of vitamins and fiber, helping to provide firm and healthy skin with its sweet and gentle touch.



Directions:
  1. Apply toner to kin after cleansing
  2. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area
  3. Remove mask after 15-20 minutes and lightly message the remaining solution into skin with hands
Ingredients:
Sorry this is blurry, I hope you can see what ingredients are in this still!




My thoughts:
I expected more from this mask. Maybe ,the mask was not correct for my skin because after using this mask I did not feel that my skin was nourished, it just felt like I had put cream on right after I took the mask off and I had to wash the serum off anyway. Therefore, this did not do anything for my skin. The mask felt slippery, slimey and full of serum in the packet so that was a plus side. I thought the smell of the mask would have a faint mango smell but alas there was not. I do not really have anything else to say about this mask, it was not really special and I am quite disappointed.


Pros:
  • Smells nice
  • Cheap
Cons:
  • Does not benefit the skin





Until next time....
Bye, enjoy the rest of your day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment