Wednesday 1 October 2014

Review: Lee Stafford Lightening Spray

Lee Stafford Lightening Spray


Lee Stafford is a famous celebrity hairdresser that opened up his first hairdressers near my home town. It became so successful that a second one opened in London. Soon after that, he lauched his own hair products in 2001, his products are available in Boots.




Ingredients:


Directions: Spray into towel dried hair, comb through and blow dry.

My thoughts: My hair was instantly a tiny bit lighter when I used it for the first time which is impressive. I found that whilst I was blow drying my hair, white specs would appear on the palm of my hand where I may have previously sprayed by accident. This only happened when heat was applied. It did hurt a little so be careful not to spray on the hands. My hair felt dry after blow drying my hair, I guess that is from the hydrogen peroxide in the product. I found that the product did the job and I will definitely continue using this product until the get the desired hair colour.

Cost: This is £7.99 at Boots.

Cons:
  • Drying
Pros:
  • Reasonable price
  • Does lighten the hair, my hair turned from dark brown to brown in just 2-3 times I've used this!
Repurchase?: YES DEFINITELY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment