Wednesday 5 November 2014

Review: Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner

Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

By Tsubasa Masuwaka

Tsubasa Masuwaka is a Japanese Model who is the founder of the Dolly Wink brand. I have heard many great things about this brand, in particular the eyeliner. I have not tried anything else from this brand but would love to try their eyelashes in the future.




My thoughts: I have been using this eyeliner for a year and I cannot find an eyeliner that can replace this. The tip is so thin, I used this to line my eye and it is perfect to use for the winged eyeliner style. Honestly, this eyeliner stays on for such a long time. Even after a day out in London or Hong Kong, the eyeliner is still there by the near end of the day. I love this eyeliner, it is so long lasting! It is not like what I have tried before, once applied the eyeliner dries very quickly and does not smudge at all. The only bad thing that I can say is this eyeliner is hard to get hold of in the UK, unless you want to pay double the price.

Cons:
  • Packaging can be dangerous when opened.
  • Hard to get hold of in the UK.
Pros:
  • Reasonable price
  • Very long lasting
  • Does not smudge

No comments:

Post a Comment