Saturday 12 September 2015

London: Strolling down finchley road

Strolling down finchley road

There's this place I came across down the famous Finchley road called Lanka Cafe.  It is a French Japanese patisserie that sell mainly green tea desserts,  I have been there twice now and I would go there again and again if I could.  The staff there are very friendly and the cafe itself is so cute and small with a mini tables and chairs if people want to sit down and in. People mainly just come to buy the cakes and leave. My friend and I decided to sit in and eat, it was so cute because I thought we would just sit down and eat and the staff would just leave you to enjoy the food.  But then suddenly one of the staff placed a mini basket on the floor for our bags and I thought that was really sweet. 
I hope you guys enjoyed my mini London food adventure. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment