Friday 25 September 2015

Asia Adventures: Day Two- Chilling before the next stop to South Korea!

Chilling before the next stop, (Seoul) SOUTH KOREA!


We were literally so jet lag from our long plane journey with Emirates. I we had another flight off to Seoul the next day...
Before heading off to Seoul,  my family and I went to my cousins daughter's birthday party, the party was held in a massive room within a kids playground area located on the top floor of a massive shopping mall.
Here are some pictures, the man you see performing is apparently famous and regularly appears on television in children's programmes..

After a chilled relaxing lunchtime with the family, we got straight home to start packing for Seoul!! 

Our flight to Seoul was the next day in the morning at around 7, so we had to pack and go at 3am, still jetlag get from our flight to Hong Kong. 



My first ever Mcdonalds breakfast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment