Thursday 18 September 2014

Review: THEFACESHOP Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam

Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam

Hi guys! This is my first review and I hope you like it :)
The Face Shop is a South Korean cosmetic and skincare label, it has now branched out from South Korea to other parts of the world including the US and Asian countries such as Taiwan.
The Face Shop skincare products are very similar to The Body Shop here in the UK.
Some of their products have be recommended on 'Get it beauty' which is a makeup television show.





Description: This is a simple peach flavoured cleansing foam which has a slight pinkish white pearly colour and it has a thick texture.

Cost: This only cost one pound in Hong kong, which is so darn cheap! This product will literally last for one to two years.

Ingredients:


My skin type: Dry to sensitive skin

Directions: Massage over wet face and rinse off with lukewarm water

My thoughts: This product makes your face squeeky clean and cleans your makeup off completely, it may not clear away all eye makeup as I have not tried this cleansing foam with waterproof eye makeup. This cleansing foam does a great job of cleansing the face but I do not think this product is suitable for dry skin. After using this, my nose starts to semi peel and it becomes dry, even though THEFACEHOP said it was for all skin types.

Pros:
  • Does the job well
  • A lot of product
  • Smells like peach
  • Very cheap
Cons:
  • The lettering on the packaging does slowly fade over time
  • Drying
Purchase?: I would not buy this again because I think that are better cleansing in the market such as The simple cleansing wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment