Wednesday 27 August 2014

Paris day trip: last day

Paris day trip: last day

We woke up a bit late this day and we ended up missing breakfast which was from 7:30 to 10:30. So we decided to get a bite to eat at Cafe de la Paix, which was four stars on trip advisor. 
We had to stop at the station Opera, one stop from my hotel This was our last place to eat before we caught our flight back to the UK. I decided to get a vanilla Millefeuille which is one of my most favorite French pastry. This pastry was so light and there was lots of cream!! I had this with rich hot chocolate. It was so rich and divine, I couldn't finish it all. 




















After that we decided to buy some more pastries because we just couldn't get enough of them!!

We went to a Japanese and French infused pastry and cake store called Parisserie Sadaharu Aoki. I especially loved the green tea flavored cake. Although each cake was around five pounds which is bloody expensive!! It is still worth buying in my opinion, because of the amount of work the chef has put in decorating each cake. Honestly the green tea cake out of the three is the best pastry cake I have ever had so far!! There were different elements with the cake which hit all my taste senses. I can tell the design was well thought out. The other two were just as delicious. They were orange chocolate flavour and coffee chocolate flavour.  





Waiting to catch our flight home!!


I hope you enjoyed reading about my trip to Paris, I certainly enjoyed my time there and will never forget the memories created from this family trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment