Thursday 26 March 2015

Asia Adventures: Day Twelve- Japanese cuisine in Hong Kong

Japanese cuisine in Hong Kong

 
We didn't do much in this day but I thought I might share with you what I eat at dinner :) 

We heard some good reviews from openrice and so we decided to Imasuke in Sha Tin New Town Plaza, the theme is obviously Japanese food. There were things like hot pot, raw sushi, grilled eel and udon noodles.  There was such a range to choose from and I recommend this place if you like Japanese food.








I was not at all pleased with the service there though,  the couple next to me came in after us and had even ordered their food before us and started eating before us so that wasn't too good!
We were still waiting for our food until we had to call someone to bring our food,  the service was just plain terrible. Plus,  there was a newbie and someone was teaching her how to put the hotpot on the heater with our one.  It wasn't really pleasant and to be honest I would only go there for the food and not the service. 
We waited thirty minutes before we had a place to sit and I guess having had my experience there  I didn't think it was worth the wait.
There's always room for dessert!,  there was this famous green tea ice cream franchise called Cha Cha in the New Town Plaza (Sha Tin) that we wanted to try out during our visit to Hong Kong.  It was recently opened and my friends told me to go there so why not!!
Here are some pictures of the ice cream:



It was nice to be back in Hong Kong after a year,  I'd say that it has changed a lot over the year and a half I haven't been.  There are more food places opened up and I've noticed an increase in a lot of Korean cosmetics shops,  I heard Nature Republic opened in Mong Kok not long ago and I saw a massive one in TST.
I even saw Three Concept Eyes in TST,  I was tempted to buy a few clothing items but didn't because I knew it wouldn't be worth it after having gone to the Korea Hongdae flagship store not long ago!
Anyways, this is quite a short post, didn't really do that much this day but yeah hope you found it enjoyable to read!, be sure to keep updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment