Wednesday 8 July 2015

Summer Adventures: Cute Cafe and a stroll down the seafront


Hey,  why don't I take you with me on my summer adventure and what better way to start a hot summer day with a stroll down the seafront with some brunch,  my favourite kind of day...

Here's my OOTD:
-Playsuit is from Missguided
-Cardigan is from Oasis
 

There was so much traffic and so I decided to take some pictures of my surroundings and a cheeky selfie, I simply couldn't contain my excitement :)




Luckily, we found a parking spot and right by the sea front too!,  but we were in a hurry because we booked a place at Sara's Tea Garden to have brunch. 
We didn't have much at the tea garden because we wanted to save our tummies for ice cream and doughnuts later. 
Here is what we had... 
A nice display of the front post along with a pair of clutches.., Hahaha I only just realised.
 


Sundried Tomato, chicken and salad sandwich

I was planning to try the cranberry and brie cheese panini but there happened to be a power cut so we could only choose the sandwiches, I didn't except the sandwich to be so delicious!

That's not all we eat, we also had an ice cream after at Poco Gelato. 

I had pistachio and toasted coconut, my two most favourite flavours in ice cream. 



We then went to LOS DONUTS, where they sold donuts obviously!! 
Here's what I got, it was a strawberry cheesecake flavoured donut and the other one was a cookie crumble donut, all of the donuts were £2.50 which is quite pricey for a donut but well worth getting!!, I actually liked it better than Krispy Kreme and the dough was so soft and airy. 


Well that was a cute little outing and I enjoyed it very much! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment